Hi, my name is Stephanie Marino and I’m the Founder and Owner of Marino Holistic Services, Inc., a Holistic Wellness Consulting Company, established in 2013. I specialize in Holistic Health Coaching, Spiritual Life Coaching, and Mindfulness. With 10 years of professional coaching experience, I’ve helped people transform their lives through personal and professional development, by assisting with:
- cultivating a positive mindset and self-talk
- stress and anxiety reduction
- overcoming disordered eating and creating a healthy relationship with food
- holistic nutrition
- encouraging movement and a positive body relationship
- confidence, self-worth, and self-esteem building
- implementing proper self-care practices
- creating and maintaining work/life balance
- spiritual development
I share my passion and extensive knowledge to help people truly transform their relationship with themselves. My dynamic (virtual and in-person) coaching practice supports people in redefining their relationship with their bodies, healing their relationship with food, empowering their minds, and creating a harmonious body-mind-soul connection. My education has equipped me with extensive knowledge of methodologies in holistic nutrition including dietary theory, highly effective health and life coaching techniques, practical lifestyle management techniques, and a strong focus on preventive lifestyle care.
I facilitate individualized private and group coaching programs, weekly yoga and meditation classes, monthly workshops, women’s circles, and yoga retreats.
I started out as a New York State Early Childhood Special and General Education teacher, but after several years in the field, I left to continue my education and pursue my burning desire of starting my own private coaching practice. To date I’ve completed and earned the following studies and certifications:
- Integrative Nutritional Health Coaching Certification (INHC) through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN)
- American Association for Drugless Practitioners (AADP) Certification
- Level 1 & 2 Skills Training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), a therapeutic methodology used in traditional psychotherapy which focuses on Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation, Interpersonal Relationships, and Distress Tolerance, through Behavioral Tech, a Linehan Institute Training Company
- Level 1 & 2 Reiki Certification, studying under Judy Stern
- Wild Woman Project Circle Leader Training through Chris Maddox’s The Wild Woman Project
- A 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training through Satya Embodied Yoga School in Costa Rica under the study of EYT-500, Sara Goff
- Most recently, I’m a published author with an Amazon #1 Bestseller, titled The Empowered Women Series, Book 4.
I’m a life-long learner, having committed almost 20 years to my ongoing personal, professional & spiritual development.
I’ve combined my passions and education to create a comprehensive coaching company dedicated to helping people radically transform their lives.
A little about my personal life, I live on Long Island with my fiancé, Michael, and I enjoy spending time at the beach, in nature and hiking with my 5-year-old chocolate lab, Oscar. It’s important to me to maintain a strong body-mind-soul connection so I keep a strong personal meditation and yoga practice and I love to move my body! Walking, swimming, biking, playing volleyball and other sports, all styles of yoga, calisthenic and weight-training workouts, and dancing just to name a few.
I’m truly an advocate for living an inspired, passionate, and purposeful life, and it brings me immense joy to inspire others. My mission on this planet is to empower people to rise to their highest potential and become the most fully-expressed version of themselves, so they can know their purpose, share their gifts with the world and create an extraordinary life for themselves!