Fall Class Opens in September
Empower your Mind
Expand your Soul
Elevate your Life
Sacred Body School is an immersive experience designed to support you in creating profound transformation in your body, mind, and life. This hybrid, multi-dimensional group learning environment takes you on an incredibly expansive self-discovery journey.
You’ll get to the root of disordered eating to heal your relationship with food. Repair your body image to improve confidence and self-esteem creating a more nourishing relationship with yourself. Uncover mindset blocks and limiting beliefs to improve self-talk patterns. Deepen connection, trust, and acceptance of yourself.
Inside this intimate container packed with accountability and group support, you’ll develop an entirely new, harmonious relationship with yourself, while learning and growing alongside others.
Imagine What Life
Would Be Like if You
loved & accepted
Where Are You Now?
My love, I was once where you are. I struggled with disordered eating- and all the challenges that came with it- through my teens and early twenties. You can read my full story here. Since you’re here reading this, I imagine some or all of the following might be relative to your experience…
- Struggling with form of disordered eating- emotional, compulsive, binge, & stress eating
- Late-night cravings sabotaging your weight loss goals
- Using food to self-soothe and deal with your emotions
- Lacking will-power and constantly beating yourself up over what you eat
- Thinking about food constantly, obsessing over every meal, and counting calories
- Restricting yourself from what you enjoy
- Food has you feeling out of control
- Been jumping from one diet to the next for years, yet nothing has worked long term
- Completely overwhelmed by the amount of information out there and don’t even know where you start
- Feeling stuck & helpless wondering if the right solution even exists for you
- Disordered eating habits leave you feeling very disappointed in yourself
- Can’t seem to gain the motivation & consistency to make the changes you desire
- You think something is wrong with you because it shouldn’t be this hard
- Want more than anything to stick to your goals, but can’t seem to figure it out
- You do well for a short period of time, but keep falling off track
- Feeling defeated, hating yourself, and stuck in the vicious cycle of self-sabotage
- Your harsh inner critic is constantly reinforcing a sense of unworthiness
- You worry that others are judging you and disappointed in you too
- Lack of self-esteem and confidence is affecting your decisions, social life, and relationships
- You believe you’re undeserving of being healthy and looking good because you haven’t earned it and worked hard enough
- Burnt out and exhausted by all of this
- It’s been a long road and you’re ready to get this figured out once and for all
You’re ready to…
- Finally, have a healthy relationship with food
- Navigate your cravings with ease
- Eat in a more healthy, balanced, nourishing way
- Learn how to love, accept and appreciate your body
- Build self-esteem, confidence, and a positive body image
- Implement sustainable self-care practices that stick
- Reach your exercise and lifestyle goals with ease
- Feel more energized, accomplished, and most importantly proud of yourself!
- Truly believe in yourself and know you’ve got what it takes to reach your goals!
- Commit to yourself, health, happiness, and life in an entirely new way!
Would you take 5 months to change your life forever?
Welcome to Sacred Body School
You’ll learn how to:
- Improve your self-image, and gain massive self-confidence
- Reach your body and health goals in a way that’s simple, gentle, self-loving & sustainable!
- Break the patterns of self-sabotage
- Heal disordered eating, gaining control over compulsive, binge, emotional, & stress eating
- End the yo-yo dieting, once and for all
- Make wiser, more intuitive food & lifestyle choices
- Be at peace with food, eat what you love without restriction and harsh self-hatred
- Cultivate more patience & kindness toward yourself by tuning in to your body’s needs through the lens of self-love and awareness
- Unravel the learned patterns of insecurity, unworthiness, and not-enough-ness
- Deeply nourish and put yourself first, by implementing easy, sustainable self-care practices
- Build inner confidence and self-esteem, and finally, feel comfortable in your body!
- Listen to your inner wisdom & intuition, using them to powerfully guide your life
- Develop a positive internal self-talk track and cultivate more peace of mind
- Work toward your goals from a place of innate worthiness, self-love, and acceptance
- Create a harmonious relationship with food, your body, your mindset, and your spirit.
Success on the Food Front
We begin by setting a solid foundation for your success with a comprehensive Holistic Health History & Life Coaching Intake Form. From there we move on to a gentle 10-day Clean Eating Cleanse to clean out your body and mind for a complete reset. You’ll detoxify your organs, boost your immune system, balance your blood sugar levels, and jump-start your digestion. Creating a clean vessel will give you increased energy, focus, clarity, and a more natural, intrinsic motivation, powerfully setting you up for the 5-month journey ahead!
Heal Emotional & Compulsive Eating, Manage Cravings, and
Intuitively Eat with Ease
We then move on to exploring your own bio-individuality with food. You’ll find what works best for the optimal health of your unique body, identify the root causes of your emotional, compulsive, and binge eating, and incorporate new, healthy eating habits that will serve you long-term. Gain a deepened understanding of your cravings, and learn how to manage them with more patience, awareness, and greater control. Uncover the wisdom of your body, cultivate a newfound sense of self-love, and learn the tools to intuitively eat with ease.
Building on the momentum, we then move into discovering the physiological effects language has on your brain, body, patterns, habits, and choices. Learn how the thoughts you choose to think, and the words you speak have a profound impact on your life. Identify your core limiting beliefs and how to choose more empowered supportive self-talk. You’ll learn how to master your mindset, gain control over your thoughts, choose empowered language and leverage these upgrades to achieve the desired outcomes of your life with more ease, and enjoyment. You’ll also learn the one word that will change your relationship with exercise forever.
Self-Love, Sacred Soul-Care,
Healthy Boundaries, &
Honoring your Intuition
And an all-inclusive weekend
Yoga Retreat in the Catskills!
In Month 4 you’ll discover new ways of nourishing yourself through the art of sacred soul-care and deepen your self-love practice even further. Implement energetic upgrades, instill healthy boundaries with ease, honor and respect the wisdom of your emotions, and deepen your spiritual practice for sustained peace and stress management. You’ll continue learning how to strengthen the wise internal guidance system that lives within, and use your intuition as your primary roadmap and the greatest compass you’ll ever own. Distinguish fear from intuition, listen to the sacred messages of the soul, cultivate the courage to trust the divine co-creative process, take aligned action, and continue prioritizing your needs in a confident and empowered way.
We spend a weekend together in upstate New York, for an intimate yoga and meditation experience in nature. This all-inclusive retreat will include accommodation, a private chef, yoga, meditation, and reiki classes, hiking, nature, circle gatherings around the New or Full Moon, sweet sisterhood, and tons of sacred soul-care and self-care nourishment. The ultimate community-building experience to deepen the connection with yourself and your sisters.
Integration, Program Completion, and Graduation!
In this final month together, we’ll reflect on all of the changes you’ve experienced, the transformations you’ve undergone, and the growth you’ve accomplished. We’ll fully and intimately complete our journey together in a graduation celebration.
You’ll Become a Woman Who:
Believes in herself and knows, without a shred of doubt, she’s got what it takes to reach her goals. A woman who feels worthy and deserving of it all, and trusts herself to stay the course. You’ll feel aligned in your integrity & bodily sovereignty, and as a result, will express yourself in the world in a newfound empowered and embodied way.
- Feels more energetic, focused, and committed
- Has solid self-care routines, feels more rested, nourished, and balanced as a result
- Exercises with ease and sees the results paying off
- Eats healthily, feels in control of her food choices, and is proud of herself!
- Feels good in her body and comfortable in her skin
- Is in the most loving and respectful relationship with herself
- Has a positive, kind, and supportive inner self-talk track
- Listens to the signals and messages of her body, and is grounded in her intuition
- Leans on internal validation primarily and trusts the inner compass to guide the right decisions
- Has healthy relationships, friendships, and partnerships as a result of the deepened relationship with herself
- Confidently articulates her thoughts, needs, and desires without shame, embarrassment, or guilt
- Is a version of herself she was always destined to be!
- Creates a life she absolutely loves, in a body she respects and cherishes!
What Clients are Saying
“I don’t wait anymore for the scale to tell me when and how to live my life!”
“Six months after working with Stephanie I can feel my body telling me things, I can hear my intuition, I trust myself, and I’ve learned how to forgive and love myself, imperfections and all! I’ve learned how to let go of all-or-nothing thinking, control my impulses, make healthier choices, give myself what I need in the moment, and show myself love. This has given me so much strength. I don’t wait anymore for the scale to tell me when and how to live my life. I now live my life in the present moment. Stephanie has been amazing and her passion for this work really shows. I never felt embarrassed or uncomfortable sharing anything with her. She really creates a safe environment. I recommend this experience to everybody!”
– Tali H.
“I feel more confident and capable of accomplishing my goals.”
“After only three sessions, I already feel such a difference! Stephanie is helping me look at myself from a whole new perspective. I’m starting to feel more confident, and capable of accomplishing the goals I have set for myself. I highly recommend working with Stephanie to anyone who wants to make positive changes in their life!”
– Kim K.
“This program is life-changing and propelled me into much-needed self-work”
“This program and the friendships I’ve made inside this community have been life-changing. It propelled me into much-needed self-work. I learned how to love and honor myself as much as I do others, fill my cup, feel and believe in my worth, and propelled me into a lifestyle I love. I learned how to go through this journey with ease and grace, be patient with myself, trust the process, and believe in my abilities. The biggest lesson of all has been acceptance and self-love. This is the best gift I’ve ever given myself. Putting as much energy into myself as I do others has been the most liberating thing for me and I’m so grateful to have myself as a life partner!”
– Leoni B.
“It’s a complete and total lifestyle change, and it’s worth it!”
“Investing in myself was hard for me to do, but I’m happy I made the choice to do it now. I don’t see what the value in my life would have been to just delay or maybe even not do it. I’ve learned really helpful tools that I can apply to all aspects of my life. I’ve learned how to take cues from my body, I’ve been able to accept myself and my body more, and making healthier choices are now easier. This has been a huge turning point. It’s a complete and total lifestyle change, and it’s worth it!”
– Jena B.
“I’ve come to understand what’s going on inside of my head, heart, and gut…”
“Working with Stephanie has been exhilarating and life-changing. I’ve come to really understand what’s going on inside of my head, heart, and gut. I learned about how I show up and what energy I bring into my life, I’m more intentional about the food I put into my body, I’m calmer in my business decisions, and I have more fun! I recommend coaching with Stephanie to anyone who wants to make a major change in their life but they’re not sure how. She’s so good at shining a light on your gifts, desires, healing insecurities, and she empowers you to make lasting and meaningful changes in your life. You’ll be left feeling and knowing that you’re capable of figuring anything out.”
– Sam V.
“I left each session feeling like I could do anything.”
“I was feeling drained, irritated, and shackled. I was on auto-pilot, juggling a business, a family, marriage, and aging parents. Finding time for me had become difficult and almost impossible. Stephanie helped me break down all these layers, manage how I was living, and inspired and motivated me to make necessary changes. I now prioritize differently, I’ve begun to fill my tank, calm my mood, break free of my shackles, and my thoughts and how I embrace each day have shifted. Meeting and working with Stephanie has shifted the course I was on and changed my life forever.”
– Miranda S.
“I have a healthier relationship not only with food but with myself.”
“At first I was hesitant to invest in coaching because I thought I should be able to do it on my own. But I quickly learned how coaching was helping me change my lifestyle. I’ve become more loving, gentle, and patient with myself. I no longer struggle with all “the shoulds” and I don’t beat myself up anymore. I’ve increased my awareness, learned how to be present in my body, and I have a healthier relationship not only with the food but with myself. I’m learning not only to love myself but to like myself. I’ve become a much better mom, wife, daughter, teacher, and person because of this work. I recommend this to anyone who wants to change their lifestyle and become a happier, healthier version of themselves.”
– Christina L.
“My relationship with food and my body has changed for the better.”
I’ve begun to give my body more attention, especially when it comes to food. I’m more gentle with my body and my body image and now feed myself more nutritiously and lovingly. My relationship with food and my relationship with my body is changed for the better. I recommend working with Stephanie to anyone dealing with food issues. She’s intuitive, grounding, and always knows how to get to the root of any issue.
– Brittney M.
“My quality of life and relationship with myself and others has significantly improved.”
I had a negative self-image and it was time to invest in changing that. I was hesitant to commit to coaching because I knew it would require me to face my fears, expose my vulnerability, and commit to doing something about it. Since working with Stephanie, my quality of life, and relationship with myself and others has significantly improved. I’ve come to realize that I am deserving and worthy of love, health, and abundance. I ABSOLUTELY recommend this to anyone seeking clarity and insight into how they may be standing in their own way of living to their highest potential.
– Kate W.
Weekly virtual group coaching classes with Stephanie
10-Day Clean Eating Reset complete with guides, recipes, meal plans, and customized enzyme/ supplement protocol
Ongoing weekly recipes and meal plan individualized to your unique dietary needs and preferences
Weekly video modules facilitated by Stephanie and guest teachers
Saturday VIP 1/2 Day Retreats once a month at different locations for an in-person learning experience (4 total)
An online learning community via Mighty Networks to provide ongoing support & accountability
Unlimited individual 1-1 concierge-style support, as needed, to keep you on track
Guest teachers and surprise facilitators throughout the course
Lifetime access to the Sacred Body School content and online learning platform
Handcrafted customized welcome package with surprise gifts
All-inclusive weekend yoga retreat, with a professional chef, at a private location in upstate NY
Reduced admission to Love Integration Yoga classes & monthly Women’s Moon Circles (through Dec 2022!)
About the Team
Stephanie Marino is the Founder and Owner of Marino Holistic Services, Inc., a Holistic Wellness Consulting Company specializing in Holistic Health Coaching, Spiritual Life Coaching, Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness. She brings her passion, enthusiasm and extensive knowledge to coaching women in lifestyle improvement, body nourishment, holistic nutrition, positive mindset, inner confidence, self-empowerment and soul-alignment.
Dr. Elyse Tursi
Dr. Elyse Tursi is a Functional Medicine advocate, fitness lover, and supporter of natural healing. Her practice as a holistic chiropractor allows her to discover the root causes of her patient’s illness and create effective strategies to rebuild, rebalance, repair, and support their body’s needs. Rather than prescribing pharmaceuticals that mask symptoms, she uses Enzyme Replacement Therapy and Spinal Manipulation to improve the function of their bodies. Her clinical experience using E.R.T. has allowed her to successfully care for patients dealing with thyroid dysfunction, autoimmune conditions, skin rashes, hormone imbalances, gut intolerances and so much more. Dr. Elyse Tursi believes you truly have the capacity to heal if given the right tools and her mission is to show you how!
As a health and lifestyle coach, Jen is passionate about helping people take greater control of their health through diet and lifestyle “upgrades”. She strongly believes in food as medicine to improve and even reverse health conditions by shifting towards a vibrant and colorful diet of whole plant foods. As an ocean activist and surfer, the environment is at the core of Jen’s work, because what is beneficial to the Earth is equally beneficial for human health, and vice versa. She’s an advocate for shifting away from chemicals and plastics, and toward a cleaner, greener alternative that reduces toxic exposure and promotes sustainability and longevity. Jen truly enjoys sharing the wealth of easy and accessible lifestyle shifts that promote vibrancy from the inside out.
Nicole Otton is a recent graduate of Farmingdale State College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Health Promotion and Wellness. She is a certified personal trainer, accountability coach, Reiki Level One certified practitioner, an assistant at Stephanie Marino Coaching, and lover of the outdoors! She takes a holistic, intuitive approach with her clients, guiding and educating them on accomplishing overall health and wellness, while also motivating and holding them accountable with weekly check-ins, to ensure things flow as smoothly as possible during their wellness journey. It’s her mission in life to help guide others to truly create the most healthy and happy lifestyle!
Enrollment is by application only. Click the link below to fill out your application. Once submitted, you’ll get a link to schedule your discovery call with Stephanie to assess if Sacred Body School is the right fit for you.