The first thing you’ll learn is how to forget everything you’ve been taught.
Here, we take a different approach to health, wellness and weight loss.
- Are you at battle with your body and in a tug-of-war with your weight?
- Are you struggling with disordered eating, can’t get a grip on emotional eating, and measure your self-worth by the number on the scale? (Are you tired of measuring your self-worth by the number on the scale.)
- Do you sometimes (or oftentimes) find yourself thinking, “I’m not good enough”?
- Are you sick of being on a diet, counting calories and restricting yourself of what you love?
- Is the relentless compulsive, stress and binge eating sabotaging your weight loss efforts?
- Is lack of self-esteem making it uncomfortable to be in your body and the lack of confidence limiting your life?
- Are you sick of the negative thoughts weighing you down?
- Do you worry what others think of you and feel the constant need for external validation?
- Are you fed up with beating yourself up?
Phew! Deep breath.
Woman, I see you. I feel you. I’m with you.
I know what you’re going through.
The portion-controlling, calorie counting, yo-yo dieting, harsh detoxing, restricting yourself of what you love.
The feeling of skipping out on social events involving food because of the anxiety and worry about not being able to control yourself.
Being confused by food, uncertain about which diet will work and brain fried from all the contradictory nutrition information out there. One day this is good, the next day it’s not.
I know how consuming it is to worry about food all day long. What will I eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner?
The angst of hyper-focusing on every bite of food because you’re trying to stay under your calorie budget for the day.
I know the stress of worrying if you’ve burned enough calories, dragging yourself to the gym and forcing your body through a workout.
The impatience and frustration of wanting so badly to see results.
I know how exhausting it is to beat yourself up over a binge and feel like a failure because you weren’t able to control your impulses and cravings.
I know how frustrating it is to feel out of control with emotional eating and how bad you wish the self-sabotage would end.
I know what it’s like to chase the high of stepping on the scale, crossing all fingers and toes in hopes that the number will tell you “Good job. It’s working” and grant permission for your worthiness.
I know the feeling of defeat and burn out because you’ve tried everything, nothing works long-term, and you keep finding yourself right back to where you started.
Sister, I know you’ve been unkind to yourself, spoken harshly to the reflection in the mirror and feeling drop-down-defeated at what feels like the most impossible goal in the world.
You know deep down there’s gotta be another way. And there is.
I’m so glad you’re here.
I know how desperately you’ve been wanting change and how ready you are to end this vicious cycle! I know how committed you are to finally get food figured out, heal your body, reclaim your self-worth and restore inner confidence.
It’s not by accident you’re reading this. You’re ready to turn this bus around. Write a new script. You’re done with the stuff that doesn’t work. You’re ready to try a new way and take your first step toward real lasting change so you can finally feel happy, free and at peace.
Practicing a holistic approach to health and wellness, I help you find freedom in your body, harmony with food, and newfound peace in your life.
As a Holistic Health & Life Coach, my job is to guide women, just like you, out of unnecessary suffering and into a deeply transformative relationship to your body, mind and spirit.
This is a Powerful Co-Creative Coaching Relationship— a deeply supportive space, providing you with ongoing professional guidance toward cultivating sustainable lifestyle and mindset shifts, helping you heal from the inside-out. I take my clients through a profoundly effective process designed to gently and sustainably restore you back to balance, one step at a time.
This is not a “one size fits all” approach, because each body’s needs are quite unique. Through an individually customized coaching plan, we’ll implement the practical tools and necessary strategies to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
You’ll get support in navigating through the world of contradictory health and wellness information and learn what works best for you while exploring basic improvements. In a way that is fun, flexible and free of denial, you’ll develop a deeper understanding of your unique body’s needs and gradually implement the proper shifts to increase energy, boost confidence and restore overall health and well-being.
Health is an inside job, which is why we take an inside-out approach.
You’ll slowly develop a healthier, more nourishing relationship to food, while gaining a better understanding of how your body is truly communicating with you. Through the lens of self-love, patience and awareness, you’ll begin tuning into your body’s needs, listening and letting her guide you toward wiser, more intuitive food and lifestyle choices. You will learn how to lean in and listen to your body in a new way- one that deeply supports, inspires, teaches, and empowers you.
Sustainably working towards your goals results in a healthy, nourishing relationship to yourself.
Clients of my coaching program achieve extraordinary results, including a deepened sense of self-love (and practical application of consistent ritual), increased inner-confidence, happiness and thus weight loss.
I work with dedicated individuals committed to their personal growth and development, those who understand and value the power of gradual progression. This is not a quick fix, magic pill, nor does it guarantee overnight results. Rather, it is a journey of self-exploration and growth. If you are ready to step outside of your comfort zone, make significant changes in your life, dig deep, and fearlessly get to work, then let’s dive in!
Holistic Health Coaching is for you, if you want to:
- Have a healthier, more harmonious relationship to your body and to food.
- Cultivate a loving, friendly partnership with your body.
- Learn how to truly love yourself and cultivate real, sustainable self-care rituals.
- Nourish your body from the inside-out, fostering more self-love, patience and awareness.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the food and lifestyle choices that work best for you!
- Deepen your understanding of how your body is constantly communicating with you and learn how to decipher the messages.
- Explore a new understanding of emotional, compulsive, stress and binge eating, and learn the necessary tools to effectively deal with, manage and navigate through them.
- View your cravings as the intuitive guidance they really are from the wise vessel you embody.
- Experience what it’s like to see, feel and embody yourself from the inside.
Let go of the need for external validation and learn how to primarily internally validate.
- Feel a deeper connection to yourself and get back to the YOU you know you are deep down inside.
Your personalized action plan will support you in:
- Integrating the proper food choices that work best for your unique body.
- Implement sustainable lifestyle shifts to cultivate greater self-care rituals and deeper body nourishment.
- Significant stress and anxiety alleviation.
- Increase in energy, confidence and full self-expression.
- A spiritual shift in mindset for more peace, joy and presence.
- Adapting a reframe in mindset to support an overall positive outlook on life.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. I do not teach weight loss. I do not encourage a focus on weight loss. And I will never promise weight loss. In fact, my approach to health and wellness has nothing to do with weight loss.
Rather, I teach you how to ditch the very idea of weight loss and instead commit to intuitively aligned health goals. I teach you how to see and relate to yourself from the inside, not the outside. You’ll learn how to cultivate a deeper, integral sense of self-worth, one not based on external appearance.
I gently guide you in throwing everything you’ve been taught out the window (including the scale) because it’s been keeping you stuck for far too long.
Together, we start from scratch, building a new foundation of health— simply, sustainably, enjoyable and with ease.
Are you ready to begin what could be the most awakening, healing and transformative experience of your life? Let’s dive in! Contact me today for your free discovery call!
What Clients are Saying:
“I’ve become a much better mom, wife, daughter, teacher and person because of this work”
“From drained, irritated and shackled to calm, fulfilled and forever changed.”
“From construction engineer to industry-leading professional cuddler…”
“I don’t wait anymore for the scale to tell me when and how to live my life!”
Here’s How it Works:
Private Coaching Services are held in person, over the phone or video call. Your initial coaching package includes:
- One Deep-Dive Coaching Session (60 minutes)
- An in-depth Initial Intake Form
- Specifically tailored recommendations, implementable tools and takeaway homework assignments.
- One follow up session (60 minutes)
If at that point, we feel it’s the right fit and there’s a natural resonance to continue moving forward together, we’ll discuss the various options available. Each client is different and their plan will be customized according to their specific needs.
To get started, call 347.392.7872 or email Stephanie, or choose a time for a free consultation below